Protecting your privacy
At Vincent Flooring we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and website visitors.
For all our services, the data controller — the company that’s responsible for your privacy – is JAMES W VINCENT (FLOORING) LIMITED trading as Vincent Flooring Limited, registered Company Number:00739233 at the registered address Vincent Flooring Limited, 141 Hersham Road, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey KT12 1RW.
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Vincent Flooring Limited, 141 Hersham Road, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey KT12 1RW. Alternatively, you can telephone 01932 241448.
Vincent Flooring Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting www.vincentflooring.co.uk (this “Website”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
There may be times we make updates to this policy and any change will be updated on this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 14th May 2018.
Non-personal data regarding the use of this website, such as the number of hits per page, is captured automatically. This information enables us to analyse the use of our website and customer traffic, and is used to develop and improve our website. However, we do not collect personal data on this site unless you expressly submit personal details to enable us to provide you with information you have requested.
Where you submit personal information on this site, that information is used by Vincent Flooring Limited only to provide the information that you have requested.
What we do with information you provide
We use your information in a number of different ways and what we do depends on the information.
The majority of information stored is captured when an online visitor fills out an enquiry form – this information is only used to respond to the online enquiry being submitted.
We will only use your personal information for legitimate business purposes to administer your enquiry or to provide the services you have requested from us. These include some or all of the following:
- To provide you with the information, customer service, products and services that you request from us
- To send you service messages by text or email, such as order updates
- To administer any promotion or competition that you enter via our website
- When you consent (i.e signing up to our newsletter) to provide you with information about goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about by email
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard. We will not share your information for marketing purposes with third parties or companies outside of our organisation.
Controlling your personal information
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If you would like to delete or make changes to your personal details, you can do so by getting in touch.
You have the right under applicable data protection laws to access information held about you and you can do so by contacting us using the contact details provided in this policy.
You have many rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this privacy notice)
- The right to request access to personal information held about you and a copy of it;
- The right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to withdraw consent and stop direct marketing messages
- The right to object to the processing of personal data in certain circumstances, for example, where Vincent Flooring Limited processes personal data for legitimate purposes but you do not feel that your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms have been protected
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider on your behalf where technically feasible
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
If you have consented to email marketing from us, and you do not wish us to contact you anymore, you can unsubscribe at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ option included in the footer of all our emails, or by contacting us direct at the contact details provided in this policy.
All information you have entered will be deleted, but we will not be able to provide you with any further information.
We will not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party.
All data is stored securely and security measures and procedures are in place relating to the storage and disclosure of information to prevent unauthorised access.
This policy only applies to the Vincent Flooring Limited website, and not to any other websites linked to or from this website.
How to manage Cookies
The web browsers of most computers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your web browser to disable cookies or to inform you when a website is attempting to add a cookie. You can also delete cookies that have previously been added to your computer’s cookie file.
You can set your browser to disable persistent cookies and/or session cookies but if you disable session cookies, although you will be able to view this Website’s unsecured pages, you may not be able to log onto any authenticated pages. Please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/ to discover how to disable and delete cookies.